• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk Update not succeed

The 8th

Basic Pleskian
Hey,

I'm unable to update Plesk to 18.0.34 version, i got errors as attached screenshot, and the error txt as per below :

Failed to check system configuration - Yum utility finished with errors. Installation may fail.
Repository extras is listed more than once in the configuration
Errors during downloading metadata for repository 'imunify360-alt-php':
- Status code: 401 for https://repo.alt.cloudlinux.com/el/.../alt-php/8/updates/x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml (IP: 107.155.119.68)
dnf.exceptions.RepoError: Failed to download metadata for repo 'imunify360-alt-php': Cannot download repomd.xml: Cannot download repodata/repomd.xml: All mirrors were tried
Plesk pre-upgrade check
WARNING: There are 2 accounts with passwords encrypted using a deprecated algorithm. Please refer to Plesk upgrade shows warning: There are accounts with passwords encrypted using a deprecated algorithm for the instructions about how to change the password type to plain.
Error: Cache-only enabled but no cache for 'imunify360-alt-php'
WARNING: Unable to detect package duplicates: /usr/bin/package-cleanup --dupes returns 1.Output is:

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 14
Something wrong with CloudLinux repository.
I'd suggest you contact their support.

Something wrong with CloudLinux repository.
I'd suggest you contact their support.
thank you for your response, my host IONOS told me to follow this article instructions to solve the issue, but its not working for me, it's look complicated.

hello @jnasser ,

we were notified that packages repo for CloudLinux 8 contains packages (at least MariaDB) with broken dependencies.
Problem has already been reported to the cloudlinux team, but due to that errors Plesk is not able to update.
As a workaround you can temporary disable CL repos.

btw, what is your OS version (it can be found at /etc/redhat-release) ?

hello @jnasser ,

we were notified that packages repo for CloudLinux 8 contains packages (at least MariaDB) with broken dependencies.
Problem has already been reported to the cloudlinux team, but due to that errors Plesk is not able to update.
As a workaround you can temporary disable CL repos.

btw, what is your OS version (it can be found at /etc/redhat-release) ?
Thank you for your response, my OS is CENT OS 8. i have reinstalled the OS and updated the Plesk Obsidan to latest version.

Back