• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk upgrade 9.2.3 license key issue

Baakh_

New Pleskian
I had plesk 9.2.3 and tried to update it to 9.5 ,now I can not login into please and get this error

The license key is invalid. In order to use the Parallels Plesk Panel, please obtain and install a new functioning license key.
You are trying to use license key created for other version of Parallels Plesk Panel. Contact Parallels sales representatives to get the correct license key.

When I ask Godaddy (server company) they say the Lic. key is not supported anymore, we have over 100 Gbyte daya and 50 sites on thi sserver and it i slike to joke that we can not get a new license key.

Please help, when i try "Retrieve Keys" I get this:
The license key is invalid. In order to use the Parallels Plesk Panel, please obtain and install a new functioning license key.
You are trying to use license key created for other version of Parallels Plesk Panel. Contact Parallels sales representatives to get the correct license key.
The amount of currently used resources overrides the limits defined by your license.

Back