• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk Users And Scheduled Tasks

fedemig

New Pleskian
1- the scheduled tasks panel is to improve a lot... it's impossible to find a cronjob task checking every users (50 users) please improve this panel/view or add a "see all tasks" link.

2- "users": it's very complicate understand the logic behind the "users" it's confused, maybe you should give to administrator a visual interface with all (user name/ capabilities/ domains etc)

3- In the users panel, you cannot see the user name... so become impossible to find a user if you have 100 different users (you should open 1 by 1 everyone!),,,you only see the email. Have no sense. This is to improve.

To solve the problem I had to see /var/spool/cron/ and I can find task by user that I cannot see in the panel why?
I access the panel with the admin/root user... why I cannot see in the scheduled task list the tasks of a secondary user (created by be) why?
it's very time consuming this issue.

Thank you for any suggestions

Last edited:
Back