• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk vs active directory

C

CalimeroN

Hi, I'm new and I apologize if I'm wrong to post.
I installed 10.4.4 on my plesk server. Then I installed the service domains "acrtivedirectory". But after this installation, plesk has no control. How can I go back to using plesk without removing the service acrtivedirectory?
thanks

Active Directory is not required for Plesk. We do not recommend to install Plesk on Active Directory Controller server.

Hello,

I know it is an old post but i found myself in same situation. I installed AD to test Media Essential PACK, i Unninstalled AD but the Plesk Management Service doesn't start by nothing in this world.

3 Services can't start:

Plesk Management Service
Plesk System Health Notifier
Pleks PopPass Service

In Plesk Reconfigurator->Repair Installation: Allways show the message

The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\P_f9f530c9-e809-49e4-b447-8a1420ffbe0f
Unable to execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\usermng.exe" --current-rights --install-plesk-admin:
Change flags failed of user (Plesk Administrator): (1322) This operation is disallowed as it could result in an administration account being disabled, deleted or unable to logon.
Cannot start service plesksrv. System error is: Time out has expired and the operation has not been completed.
Cannot start service PopPassD. System error is: Cannot start service plesksrv. System error is: Time out has expired and the operation has not been completed.
Unable to execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\websrvmng.exe" --configure-plesk-website:
The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\P_f9f530c9-e809-49e4-b447-8a1420ffbe0f

There is a tutorial to fix this that i can't find?

Back