• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question Plesk Webhost Trial

Hi, Tihomir. Thank you for reply. But this link is giving only webpro trial licence key. Plesk gave 3 licence key formerly. But now, it only give webpro licence type.

Hi @Goksel,

Thank you for your question.

Could you clarify scenarios for Plesk testing which is not covered by current Web Pro trial license?

If you already requested a Plesk trial license previously, why you need it once again?

Hi Anthony,

I have got many hosting customers at my cloud. Sometimes, my customers want to test plesk web admin. And They are buy licence. Plesk web pro haven’t got reseller module.

@Goksel,

Thank you for the answer.

Sometimes, my customers want to test plesk web admin.
By default, for new Plesk installations (17.8) it is possible to automatically retrieve free Web Pro trial license for 15 days during initialization. Plesk Web Pro server always opened in Power User view (the view used for Web Admin). From my perspective, Web Pro fully covers testing of Web Admin functionality. This is one of the reasons why we decided to left only one default license.

Plesk web pro haven’t got reseller module.
Based on our statistics, the reseller feature is not popular. How often are your customers requesting to test resellers?

As an alternative, we have Plesk Web Host online demos when customers are able to check the resellers feature Try Plesk Now. Is it cover your requirements?

Hi @Goksel,

Thank you for your alternate question.

Could you please make a clarify scenarios for Plesk testing which is not covered by current Web Pro trial license?

If you already requested a Plesk trial license previously, why you need it once again?

Back