• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk with office 365

ALI Zawawi

New Pleskian
Hello ,
this is my first question in the forum , we are using plesk for arround 2 years and we was able to solve all problems as far .
now we are forcing the following issue:
customer have his own plesk hosted on our dedicated server as virtual machine installed postfix mail server and customer have 2 main domain and multi subdomains.
only main domain have email addresse , we have configured 2 email addresses from this 2 domains on office 365 ,
so [email protected] and [email protected] are now in office 365 and the rest of emails are local in plesk .
i build 2 connectors in office 365 to mail flow between office 365 and on premise (plesk) as far we can send email to office 365 [email protected] and [email protected] and we can also send from this domain to external .we can also send from plesk emails to external , we can recieve emails from externla to internal over the office 365 connector, and we can send from office 365 to intern over the connector ,
the olny issue is we cannot send from plesk intern to office 365 like from [email protected](plesk) to [email protected](office 365) .
i tryed the following instruction in the link How to configure postfix relay to Office365 on Ubuntu 14.04 without success.
have any one a idea how to complette this cofiguration on the plesk side.
thank you
sorry for my bad englich :)
best regard from Germany

Hello MarkM, thank you for the wonderfull tip it was already a Alias for users configured, i just insert it to forward on plesk and work like a charm .
you saved my day .
best regard

Hello Ali,

I want to achieve the same as you but, I already have problems with the office 365 connectors. I have a domain and some emails are on office365. Do you have a tutorial you followed for setting up the differnt things?

Currently I have
hosted with Office 365 and
on Plesk.
From my web application I am using [email protected] to send e-mails to both: [email protected] and external e-mails (e.g. [email protected]).

But from Plesk I cannot send e-mails to my office 365 users.
Also I cannot create the office365 connectors as it always tells me some errors I can't find anything and microsoft support was not helping at all (
401 4.5.4 Invalid arguments - possible version mismatch [BE0DEU01FT004.eop-deu01.prod.protection.outlook.com])

Best regards
Michael

Hello Ali,

Can you describe how set up the connectors? I have the same issue as Michael. Thanks.

Hi,
the other possibility is, point the MX to plesk and setup Forwarder to the @Tandent.onmicrosoft.com Address. Is not the nice one, but it depends on your need.
In generell I highly recomend to not try to make Hybrid with Office 365 an Plesk. If you would like to read mor about Plesk and Office 365, take a look to my Blog: https://www.infrastructureheroes.org/microsoft-infrastructure/microsoft-exchange/preparing-the-mail-flow-for-the-office-365-migration/

Kind regards
Fabian
Hi Fabian,

Thanks!

Back