• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk without HTML forwarding?

Bee

New Pleskian
Good day
I became currently responsible for a club website
the domain name is hosted on a companies plesk platform.
The website its self is hosted somewhere else.

I am totally confused why it is not possible with plesk,
to set a HTML forwarding.

Can please someone tell me whats the reason for it?

The version used is plesk 12.5.30.

Thank you all,

Beate

Hi Bee,

Im not sure why that picture wasn't showing
well, the Plesk Community Forum is not able to show LOCAL stored pictures from your Desktop ( => "http%3A%2F%2FC%3A%5CUsers%5CDiana%5CDesktop%5CScreen+Captures%5CHosting+Settings+for+gordonsbaylions.co.za+-+Plesk+12.5.30+-+Mozilla+Firefox+27072017+142554.bmp.jpg" )

Can please someone tell me whats the reason for it?
You could investigate possible issues/errors/problems with the help of your DOMAIN specific log - files, located at: => /var/www/vhosts/system/YOUR-DOMAIN.COM/logs

ostHAHA I've seen it too late I had the URL not copied and had no idea where to edit the post.

xEzlGUocLLQfhKwBrSwFKxrIRFBGbou_FtP4cI8s1nMHmgs1EtTaFgEqAWseZ42uftkK-ra8FyJb1XFsLAJzuGHLj5bDKCcUfinswoZrDErjtG6GxkyQmfX3oLDb_l_66cjvu2WaXmR_EVIXOScVEdqINseSA-EfyVedxJzfmG5xaEfttAa1G6yVncyk_Bsq8CdXzvxoFQ5tXpSDt9biSWlLpQhdtc0Polo9O4rwvixOR54z0OeKipyudehY03KI7AEhWpq1RIRFfPPVovx9LjM1FP2kcVAHlB2vGrXqajpITeV0W0B5uprDtpGudECw2xzELZ21MR35FKGMALqg5mxoKx6uCQgxTZ20bacvAqjTRqRYYRE_iJcZM0jqXk0SJUdnnXiuNn1o_woMekn_LRlqXscKTOdLP9XpiwoQhQ0vbq3868OBh7bGMd1rTsiJjMqYXU3b50__xJm-fELNdbhS8lTb1oI0rn3nknp_WW0R5XuM3RFHRma7Tkx-Om51BcEFpRcXRAFVTeUGqRl_fGsHm3kExXmZvaFcUmXJWpXxBb8Dit2F2Cze5VKB1wppAMxEwtIC5zsAuO3iggoVbzjbhjgM6GI0AIPFtWAFlr4-8DNFZaiuozEM_hHJkZKNpE6N_2baQvBUvHgD0yAClf5q1jwUOXQ7zlVz2qo9V1uYLQ=w927-h618-no

All I have is the access to this page.

Why doesn't plesk offer the option of HTML redirecting?

If you desire to request a new feature for Plesk, you are welcome to create such a request at

Hi, no you misunderstood me. I don't have access to plesk. Our hoster uses it.
Is version 12.5.30 up to date?
Could one use a HTACCES file to get an HTML forwarding?

Back