• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk + Wordpress + Cloudflare + Subdomain (Cookie-Free)

zumzum

Basic Pleskian
Hello folks,

I have domain Direktan marketing i online reklamiranje – Poruka.ba - and I followed this tutorial: How to Use Cookie-Free Domains - KeyCDN Support / after I made this I have successfully run PhpMyAdmin command and affected cca 400 rows with the command from the tutorial.

However, I am facing problem now - because I am using the CloudFlare (I think??)..

I have created subdomain on Plesk static.poruka.ba (Cookie-Free subdomain) - but I can not access it? It just says server error when I try to open it?

After a while I pointed static.poruka.ba - to IP address of my server on the Cloudflare - and now I can access static.poruka.ba - but I can not access the content? ie. static.poruka.ba/uploads/someImage.png - Plesk says Error 404?! I have tried with premissions but does not work.. maybe I shouldn't point subdomain do my domain IP address?

I am stuck at the moment?

I appreciate any help.

Hello zumzum, did you finally solve the Cookie-Free subdomain, I´m looking to do the same. How about performance?

Back