• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk + wordpress issue

GhislainR

New Pleskian
Greeting, i own a plesk admin license and has been ussing it for the last 3-4 years and i love plesk. But in the last 2-3 days i am getting error 403 on my website when i enable Jetpack addon. I tryed multiple thing and nothing work so i have re-installed plesk on a fresh install of debian 11 and did the same thing, once i activated jetpack started to get 403 error again, then i tryed a fresh re-install on ubuntu 22.04 and get the exact same thing. I am out of idea, nothing have change on my plesk config to make this happen and i know how to install and use plesk. Please advise :\

403 errors are often linked to ModSecurity rules that kick in on some transactions. Please check your error_log and access_ssl_log files for 403 errors. When you see a ModSecurity entry, carefully examine it for the rule "ID" that is triggered. Then add that ID to the exceptions list in your "Web Application Firewall" dialogue page of the affected subscription.

Back