• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Plesk12 in NAT mode + WHMCS = Error 1023

Sam1234

New Pleskian
Hi Guys,

My Plesk server which is hosted in Amazon AWS working in NAT mode ( NAT extension installed ).
When I want to create a package from WHMCS I get the error: Error code: 1023. Error message: Unable to get IP ID by address' xx .xx.xx.xx (Server Public IP address) 'from db.
I am sure this error related to NAT mode as this error occured after moving Plesk server to Amazon AWS. server working with invalid IP and then IP translated to public address in firewall.

The IP address that appears in the error message is the public address of the server while reseller has shared IP address assigned.

Does anyone have an idea?

@Sam1234,

As i know that ip address in Amazon AWS could be changed after some actions. For example, stop and restart instance. It'll change ip address in plesk's database.

You need to run:

# plesk db

Then you should get a list of ip addresses:

mysql>SELECT * FROM IP_Addresses;

Then you should compare results with ip address which you specified in WHMCS and change it (in WHMCS) if they does not compare.

Thanks @cepesh84
I checked command and Plesk returned Invalid IP address which was expected. for example 192.168.0.10 and all subscribtions use this IP.
So you mean I must enter 192.168.0.10 in WHMCS -> Edit Server ?

We have 3 fields which Need IP
1- Hostname and IP Address , Which I believed need public address
2-Assigned IP Addresses
3- Primary Nameserver IP Address:
Secondary Nameserver IP Address:

Exactly on which field of creating servers I must enter this IP ?

@Sam1234,

Seems like, Hostname and Ip Address. But best practice is to get ip from error message
Error message: Unable to get IP ID by address' xx .xx.xx.xx (Server Public IP address) 'from db.

And compare it with settings on WHMCS -> Edit Server. I'm pretty sure that this will be a Ip Address setting.

You were right, after changing the IP address to invalid IP, problem solved.
Thanks for assisting.

Back