• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

PleskFatalException

E

ericfkm

Guest
Dear All;

I have my PLESK 8.0 intall at CentOS4.4 and found the following problem when I want to create a domain name.

ERROR: PleskFatalException


Failed domain creation: Unable to update domain data: Failed mail post-configuration: Can't create mail domain servie: mailManager->addDomain() failed: mailmng failed: mailmng: Unable to remove domain record from assign file System error 2: No such file or directory mailmng: Unable to open file /var/qmail/users/assign: No such file or directory System error 2: No such file or directory mailmng: Unable to add default string to assign file for mail domain System error 2: No such file or directory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/create_domain.php:145
require()
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/plesk.php:18

In between, my qmail prompt start failure when I restart my psa service. Please kindly give me suggestion.
 
Bump

I'm having the same issue, can someone post a reply to this? Isn't this what support forums are for? To fix problems? I see a lot of errors I search for on google that point to these forums but have no replies or solutions.
 
Back
Top