• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PleskFatalException

E

ericfkm

Dear All;

I have my PLESK 8.0 intall at CentOS4.4 and found the following problem when I want to create a domain name.

ERROR: PleskFatalException

Failed domain creation: Unable to update domain data: Failed mail post-configuration: Can't create mail domain servie: mailManager->addDomain() failed: mailmng failed: mailmng: Unable to remove domain record from assign file System error 2: No such file or directory mailmng: Unable to open file /var/qmail/users/assign: No such file or directory System error 2: No such file or directory mailmng: Unable to add default string to assign file for mail domain System error 2: No such file or directory

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/create_domain.php:145
require()
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/plesk.php:18

In between, my qmail prompt start failure when I restart my psa service. Please kindly give me suggestion.

Bump

I'm having the same issue, can someone post a reply to this? Isn't this what support forums are for? To fix problems? I see a lot of errors I search for on google that point to these forums but have no replies or solutions.

Back