• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PleskFatalException

Frank.P

Regular Pleskian
A lot of time appear this error. I need to close the IE or Mozilla and run again.

ERROR: PleskFatalException
wrong id

0: UserClient.php:24
UserClient->__construct(NULL null)
1: class.Session.php:221
Session->getUser()
2: auth.php3:396

Whay happen that so frecuenly?

We have already reported this problem to developers. I have received following information from the development team about the issue. Currently they may offer two solutions: first solution is switching to Apache web service. This solution is just a little slower than IIS, but its absolutely undetectable on non-virtual environment.
To switch Parallels Plesk Panel to the Apache web server engine run the following command in the %plesk_dir%\admin\bin\ folder:

reconfigurator.exe –switch-plesk-web-server –new-provider=apache
If this solution is not appropriate for you they recommend hat you disable php5isapi from IIS Management Console -> Sites -> Plesk Control Panle -> ISAPI Filters. This should make your system more stable although will not fix it completely.

In fact, I assume disabling php5isapi will only decrease the possiblilty of re-occuring the issue, but will not fix it completely. So, leaving Plesk Control Panel running on Apache engine seems to be the only possible option here.

This happen in panel plesk not inside the domain or the script.

When have 2 windows with plesk panel or the action take more time like restore domain or change multiple domain features ... send this error.

This still happen. What Can I do?

I am try to restore a backup file but plesk send me this error always when past some minutes and not finish.

Same error herewith

Hi,
I am using reseller hosting from MochaHost they are also using, Plesk 9.3 with IIS, i have reported error to their customer support, they says it's plesk bug, and we have not yet received fix ?

If parallels is not able to give solution to their customer, why do they claim, it as one of the best control panel ?

I hope i will hear from parallels officials earliest, for this issue, else please do send them fix.

Same problem here, tried to reconfigure Plesk to use Apache:

C:\Users\Administrator>cd %plesk_dir%\admin\bin\
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>reconfigurator.exe -switch-plesk-web-server -new-provider=apache
C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin>

But the problem persists....

ERROR: PleskFatalException
wrong id

0: UserClient.php:24
UserClient->__construct(NULL null)
1: class.Session.php:225
Session->getUser()
2: auth.php3:386

Using last version of Plesk 9.5.2 with Windows Server 2008 and Virtuozzo.

I have forwarded it to developers. I will keep you updated with results.

where is the result? parallels says it since Oct 2009, a having this problem and I can`t resolve it. Parallels we're waiting for the reply

Back