1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

PleskMainDBException after upgrading to 8.2

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by ruluk7, Aug 28, 2007.

1. ruluk7

ruluk7 Guest

hi

after upgrading plesk to v8.2 on several servers (ubuntu 6.06/debian), we get the following error on several pages:

Code:
    MySQL query failed: Table 'psa.exp_event' doesn't exist

0: /opt/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:216
        db_query(string 'INSERT INTO exp_event (source, event_type, event_time, obj_class, obj_id, host, user, flushed) VALUES ("plesk", "status_changed", NOW(), "domain", "aligned.ch", "62.12.129.146", "admin", "false")')
    1: /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-rpc/loger.php:306
        Log2Expand->Log2Expand(object of type ActionLog)
    2: /opt/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:559
        ActionLog->submit()
    3: /opt/psa/admin/plib/class.BsDomain.php:392
        BsDomain->update()
    4: /opt/psa/admin/plib/class.PHostingManager.php:631
        PHostingManager->update()
    5: /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:224

this table does really not exist.

can someone please post a complete dump of a correct sql command to create all necessary tables again? a dump from phpmyadmin (structure only) would be very helpful.

thanks and best regards

2. ruluk7

ruluk7 Guest

ok. i did install a completely blank new plesk 8.2.0 server and there, the missing table existed... there was also another one missing in the upgraded server (secret_keys).

if anyone is interested in the sql data dump for any comparisons (note that some psa-modules as the backup-module bring their own tables. it is therefore possible that your local db is containing some tables which are not present in the dump), please send me a PM (the dump is too large to post here).

3. ruluk7

ruluk7 Guest

4. Iwan

Iwan Guest

Hi,
    I have the same problem and my other problem is, that I don't know with what user I have to use to connect to the mysql database. Can someone help me?

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Iwan

I found it, its:
    mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow`

Cheers,

Iwan