• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PleskMainDBException after upgrading to 8.2

R

ruluk7

hi

after upgrading plesk to v8.2 on several servers (ubuntu 6.06/debian), we get the following error on several pages:

Code:
MySQL query failed: Table 'psa.exp_event' doesn't exist

0: /opt/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:216
    db_query(string 'INSERT INTO exp_event (source, event_type, event_time, obj_class, obj_id, host, user, flushed) VALUES ("plesk", "status_changed", NOW(), "domain", "aligned.ch", "62.12.129.146", "admin", "false")')
1: /opt/psa/admin/plib/api-rpc/loger.php:306
    Log2Expand->Log2Expand(object of type ActionLog)
2: /opt/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:559
    ActionLog->submit()
3: /opt/psa/admin/plib/class.BsDomain.php:392
    BsDomain->update()
4: /opt/psa/admin/plib/class.PHostingManager.php:631
    PHostingManager->update()
5: /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:224

this table does really not exist.

can someone please post a complete dump of a correct sql command to create all necessary tables again? a dump from phpmyadmin (structure only) would be very helpful.

thanks and best regards

ok. i did install a completely blank new plesk 8.2.0 server and there, the missing table existed... there was also another one missing in the upgraded server (secret_keys).

if anyone is interested in the sql data dump for any comparisons (note that some psa-modules as the backup-module bring their own tables. it is therefore possible that your local db is containing some tables which are not present in the dump), please send me a PM (the dump is too large to post here).

Hi,
I have the same problem and my other problem is, that I don't know with what user I have to use to connect to the mysql database. Can someone help me?

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Iwan

I found it, its:
mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow`

Cheers,

Iwan

Back