1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Pleskrestore Error message

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Snowball@, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Snowball@

Snowball@ Guest

I would like to replace my current FC4 Plesk server with a FC7 server.

I am attemping pleskrestore -level all on a base install Plesk 8.2.1 on FC7 with a backup that was done on a Plesk 8.2.1 FC4 and getting the errors below:

[root@srv bin]# ./pleskrestore --restore /home/srv/2007011028 -map /home/srv/srv_map -level server -verbose
    WARNING: Backup file has wrong signature for this server

WARNING! Restore with "-level server" switch brings server to exactly the same state, as was saved in backup file. All objects, not presented in the backup file (clients or domains) will be deleted. Proceed? [yes/no]: yes

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/supervisor/processor.py", line 116, in doActivityRunner
    newState = self.doActivity()
    File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/supervisor/processor.py", line 817, in doActivity
    cmd.spawn(os.environ.has_key("PLESKRESTORE_MODE"))
    File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/subproc.py", line 238, in spawn
    proc.run()
    File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/subproc.py", line 193, in run
    BaseSubprocess.run(self)
    File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/subproc.py", line 177, in run
    self.wait()
    File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/subproc.py", line 197, in wait
    BaseSubprocess.wait(self)
    File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/subproc.py", line 185, in wait
    raise SignalException(self, os.WTERMSIG(status))
    SignalException: <unprintable instance object>

[root@srv bin]#

Please help.

Regards,

Shepherd

2. xrow

xrow Guest

same here

Hi,

we are getting the same error message sometimes. WE can`t find the logic behind this.

3. Dignus

Dignus Guest

Did you guys find a solution? I have the exact same problem, only occuring in about 50% of the restores I do.