• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Pleskrestore Error message

S

Snowball@

I would like to replace my current FC4 Plesk server with a FC7 server.

I am attemping pleskrestore -level all on a base install Plesk 8.2.1 on FC7 with a backup that was done on a Plesk 8.2.1 FC4 and getting the errors below:

[root@srv bin]# ./pleskrestore --restore /home/srv/2007011028 -map /home/srv/srv_map -level server -verbose
WARNING: Backup file has wrong signature for this server

WARNING! Restore with "-level server" switch brings server to exactly the same state, as was saved in backup file. All objects, not presented in the backup file (clients or domains) will be deleted. Proceed? [yes/no]: yes

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/supervisor/processor.py", line 116, in doActivityRunner
newState = self.doActivity()
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/supervisor/processor.py", line 817, in doActivity
cmd.spawn(os.environ.has_key("PLESKRESTORE_MODE"))
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/subproc.py", line 238, in spawn
proc.run()
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/subproc.py", line 193, in run
BaseSubprocess.run(self)
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/subproc.py", line 177, in run
self.wait()
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/subproc.py", line 197, in wait
BaseSubprocess.wait(self)
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/subproc.py", line 185, in wait
raise SignalException(self, os.WTERMSIG(status))
SignalException: <unprintable instance object>

[root@srv bin]#

Please help.

Regards,

Shepherd

same here

Hi,

we are getting the same error message sometimes. WE can`t find the logic behind this.

Did you guys find a solution? I have the exact same problem, only occuring in about 50% of the restores I do.

Back