• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Plesk's window triplicate itself into the main one.

S

Steff

Hi guys,
I have e serious problem with an installation of Parallels Plesk 9.2.
When I logged in in my Plesk Panel, every thing seems to work, but when I try to acced to some function of the panel, (as Domain section!) the Plesk's windows triplicate itself into the main one and is not possible to do nothing in this section.

This is a very big problem, beacause i can't create, modify or delete domain, ftp user and email's accont.

I tried with plesk reconfigurator, but when I run "Repair Plesk Installation", it fails on "Plesk Mail Server" with the error "initialization failure"

What can I do? Any suggestions?

Thnk you for your responses..

Steff

Hi Steff,

Which mail server you have on the server? Also give a try with mail server reinstallation.

Hi,
the problem was resolved changing the isapi rewrite rules for control panel.
Thank you for your attention

The faster manner is to disable ISAPI rewrite rules. After, you can try rewrite rules one by one to understand which one create the problem.

Back