• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Windows server2019 Plesk - hangs the screen Please Wait

habili

New Pleskian
I have a windows server and installed Plesk on it with below resource:
CPU : 30 Core
Memory : 120 GiB
HDD : 1 TB
Virtualization : ESXI 7 / vCenter
Plesk Obsidian Web Host Edition 18.0.53 Update #2

When this server was migrating from host to another host, it faced with an error and during migration server was powered off but after turning it on and boot OS, login screen doesnt display and just i can see “Please Wait” blue screen. So windows never boot completely.

please wait.jpg

Fortunately Plesk service and all other servicesin windows are up and running with any disorder abd customer’s website are all ok. But unfortunately i dont have any remote access(RDP) and no windows boot to login to it. Totally there is no access to windows just a pleak control panel.

I did below steps to solve the problem with no success :

- remove all tasks inside startup that possibly made disorder.
-replace all damaged files (because of windows crash) with original one
- It was possible that antivirus made this problem, that solve it by the way Broadcom said.
- Test windows on NO GUI, Minimal, Repair and SafeMode with no success
- Remove all windows updates

I have access to Plesk control panel but plesk migrator tools has problem and doesnt work so that i cant migrate web sites. Finally i powered off the server then increase cpu and memory resources and then after turning on it goes to login page but i have to reboot it on that time and after that again “Please wait” screen and no windows boot

Any one has any idea to solve the problem?!

Plesk has been installed on Windows, but the error you are seeing is a Windows server error. I suggest to focus on Windows here and ask on a suitable platform like serverfault.com for assistance. It is very unlikely that this issue is Plesk-related.

Back