• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue pleskurlprotection error

Joaquim

New Pleskian
Hi,

I've upgraded my server from 2008R2 to 2012 and immediatly i got errors on IIS.
First on rewrite module, wich after being reinstalled started working and now on one plesk module :

all websites are giving this error :

The Module DLL C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\pleskurlprotection.dll failed to load. The data is the error.

I've even upgraded to obsidian , wich efectively upgraded this file, but the error remains.

Can anyone help me on this.

Thanks,
Joaquim

There is incorrect permissions for C:\Windows\SysWOW64 folder. Try to fix it with the following command:

Code:
icacls "C:\Windows\SysWOW64" /grant Users:(OI)(CI)RX /inheritance:e /T

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

unfortunately it did not solve the issue. Every single website we get this on event viewer :

*** The Module DLL C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\pleskurlprotection.dll failed to load. The data is the error. ***

Best regards,,

Try to do following:

1. Go to the IIS Manager > <serverHostname> > Sites > right-click on PleskControlPanel site and remove it;

2. Still on IIS Manager, go to Application Pools, right-click on PleskControlPanel application pool and remove it as well;

3. Go to Windows > Plesk Reconfigurator > Repair Plesk Installation; select Plesk Services, and click on Check to recreate them.
Contact Plesk Support Team if not help.

Hi,

Thanks for the answer but did not helped, in fact it created double entrys in IIS configuration files.

I have issued an support request on plesk and i'm attonished with their answer at this momment . Let me get their final response and if they are willing to help .

Best regards.

Back