• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PMMCli-Daemon Backup/Restore task notification errors

SR-NET

New Pleskian
Hi all,

Over the past few days I am getting the following email alerts from my dedicated server running Plesk 10.3.1 :

========================================================
Backup task finished.

Task was created by with guid (8b84803e-b064-41b0-a27d-00d39cfc6164)

Creation date is: 2013-Feb-23 04:13:01
Task status is: error

Dump full name is:

The content of the Migration.Results file is as follows :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<execution-result status="error" log-location="/opt/psa/PMM/sessions/2013-02-23-041301.406/migration.result">
<message id="10352d5e-b389-47f6-81b2-87882c1e201d" severity="error" code="fatal">
<description>Runtime error</description>
</message>
</execution-result>

Could someone please tell me what could be the cause and help me recover from this situation ?

Thanks !

Best regards,
Suresh

Hi Igor,

Thank you for your response. I have check all the log files etc and simply can not figure this out.

The backup files are actually being created as I can see them in /var/lib/psa/dumps but...

PLESK is supposed to upload these backups to a remote FTP server. I can see that this is somewhat trying to happen but does not succeed - I can see partially uploaded files on the FTP server, not the whole backup file when I compare the file sizes between the dumps folder and the FTP back up folder.

Seen that I also have an update issue (created as another thread), maybe these two issues are related. I have not had any response on the update thread so probably I will have to open up a paid support ticket for this with PLESK.

Best regards,
Suresh

i have the same probem... since Plesk update on two servers....
Server1 (1.5.30 Update #51) : 106 GB on Personal Repository and 280 GB on Server Repository
Server2 (11.5.30 Update #51): 115 GB on Personal Repository and 194 GB on Server Repository

error:
Runtime error: Export dump to FTP failed at /opt/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager
line 727.
at /opt/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 727
main::perform('verbose', 0, 'owner-type', 'server', 'split-size', undef,
'session-path', '/opt/psa/PMM/sessions/2015-07-28-233702.575', 'profile-name',
...) called at /opt/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1319
main::__ANON__() called at /usr/share/perl5/Error.pm line 416
eval {...} called at /usr/share/perl5/Error.pm line 408
Error::subs::try('CODE(0x135e528)', 'HASH(0x2a2f028)') called at
/opt/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1327
main::main() called at /opt/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1331.
Error:
The dump have been made successfully but can not be imported to FTP due to errors.

The dump 'xxx__info_1507282337.xml' have been leaved at repository. Please
export it manually
Error:
Can't upload file '/opt/psa/PMM/tmp/backup5rAnIe/xxx__info_1507282337.xml.tar'
to ftp. Error code: 1

File get uploaded in FULL..... when i switch to "Create multivolume backup" all files are copied without error.

NEED A SOLUTION

Best regards,
mm

Back