• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[PMT-2639] Migration error in Plesk Migrator 1.8.4

IguanaJoe

New Pleskian
Hello,

we get in the Plesk Migrator 1.8.4 when attempting a migration following error "You can not manage resellers due to license restrictions." from that point stops the migration.

On the source and destination servers Plesk Web Pro is stored as a license. Resellers are not used in both systems.

Has a change to the license provisions arise or is it a bug?

I have a translator used because my English is not the best, therefore I ask. Sorry for a possibly dirty text

Thanks for your reply.

But as i wrote before, the licences are identical on both servers and i need to transfer the whole Customer Account with mail, database and webspace.

I know how to migrate everything manual over shell/ssh. But the account information like the login for plesk and mail accounts are the problem.

Hello,

Thank you for the provided feedback.

The software issue has been confirmed. It will be fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear this.

Is it possible to get an information in this thread when the fix is available?

Thanks.

Hello,

Sure, we will fix this issue (PMT-2639) as soon as we can and will provide you confirmation after publishing of Plesk Migrator update.

Hello IguanaJoe,

We have published update version of Plesk migrator where the PMT-2639 issue has been fixed.
You can try to update Plesk migrator on your server and perform the migration.
Many thanks for your feedback.

Back