• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Poblem with remote backup in dropbox with scheduled task

yaumer

New Pleskian
Hello everybody,
I am new to the world of Plesk and I am currently managing a Plesk Obsidian v18.0.39_build1800211014.23 os_CentOS 7 server. The problem I have is creating automated backups against a Dropbox that we have. I have installed the Dropbox Backup Version 4.2.0-57 extension (which works perfectly for me on other servers) but on this one it only works if I make a "manual" backup. The error that occurs to me is exactly this: Error:
Unable to create the remote backup: Transport error: Extension transport: ext://dropbox-backup/server/: cURL error 28: Connection timed out after 30003 milliseconds (see libcurl - API libcurl-errors.html). I have applied the suggested changes but I continue with the same error in the backups through the scheduled task.
NOTE: the problem that occurs exactly is that it throws the error and also unsynchronizes from dropbox, so I have to re-enter the password for each error
Any idea how I can solve this problem?

Attachments

• task-error-plesk.png
    task-error-plesk.png
    96.4 KB · Views: 7
Back