1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

[POLL] Is Plesk 7.5.3 stable?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by thewolf, May 24, 2005.

1. thewolf

thewolf Regular Pleskian

57%
    Hi,

I have a Plesk 6.0.2 installation on RHL9.

I am considering to upgrade it to a newer Plesk version and I am not sure if I should go with Plesk 7.1.7 or Plesk 7.5.3.

I read a lot of messages about Plesk 7.5.3 bugs in the forum.

According to your experience, is Plesk 7.5.3 a stable build for production use?

Thanks.

2. Cranky

Cranky Guest

Personally I would say yes it is, but I'm happy with Plesk in general and I know enough about Plesk to cope with bugs. If you want a more bug-free installation use 7.1.7 for now, and upgrade to 7.5.5/7.5.6/7.5.7 or similar rather than an earlier release. Otherwise I would consider 7.5.3 stable enough.

3. CrypticGTX

CrypticGTX Guest

ahh... if I could get the beast to install without aborting. It wont start MySQL to do a test on the PSA database

err something :p