• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Pop working IMAP not

B

Beermonster

I'm having problems with Imap, pop email works fine but when I try and setup a Imap connection from either my PC, Mac, phone or any other device it just won't connect.

Windows mail says
Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server, due to non-network errors. This could, for example, indicate a lack of memory on your system.

Configuration:
Account: (john) (2)
Server: mail.mydomain.com
User name: [email protected]
Protocol: IMAP
Port: 143
Secure(SSL): 0
Code: 800ccc0e

Any help please?

I've got the same issue. I just upgraded to 10.4.4 and now my imap won't allow any connections. even restarted the service.

It would be really helpfull if someone knows how to fix it.

I got mine working. After the upgrade, IMAP connections does not like the authentication that the original IMAP was using.

I changed it back to Normal Password Authentication Method and the IMAP connection worked.

So double check your authentication method.

I got mine working. After the upgrade, IMAP connections does not like the authentication that the original IMAP was using.

I changed it back to Normal Password Authentication Method and the IMAP connection worked.

So double check your authentication method.

Where did you change your settings? on your mail client or on the server? if the server what do I need to change?

Sorry Beermonster, I didn't see your reply.

I changed the setting in my IMAP program.

Look at /etc/courier-imap/imapd and look for the DEBUG_LOGIN setting and flip it to be on. Restart the service and try logging in.

Also double check your IMAP_CAPABILITY setting.

Back