• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Porblem with DNS nameservers

joeyg35

New Pleskian
hi friends

i have installed a fresh plesk installation today. I also add a domain to test. I create the domein. In this case www.bejoeties.nl. So all fine until now. I also put DNS on and get the nameservers ns1.bejoeties.nl and ns2.bejoeties.nl. until now all fine.

Now i want to add them to my hosting. And that not works. I also cannot trace the nameservers. It is not linked to the ip.

Any idea what i do wrong?

Hello,
The domain name bejoeties.nl is using the following nameservers;
ns103.ovh.net
dns103.ovh.net

You will need to set up the subdomains ns1.bejoeties.nl and ns2.bejoeties.nl on those nameservers and direct them to your servers IP.
You will also need to ensure that port 53 is open on the firewall for DNS services.
Rgds
Dave_W

Hello,
The domain name bejoeties.nl is using the following nameservers;
ns103.ovh.net
dns103.ovh.net

You will need to set up the subdomains ns1.bejoeties.nl and ns2.bejoeties.nl on those nameservers and direct them to your servers IP.
You will also need to ensure that port 53 is open on the firewall for DNS services.
Rgds
Dave_W
Yes that are the old nameservers. I cannot change to the new one because they are not reachable. All dns records on plesk are ok. They say ns1.bejoeties.nl and ns2.bejoeties.nl.

Where so i set the firewall tule?

You will need to set up the subdomains ns1.bejoeties.nl and ns2.bejoeties.nl on the OVH nameservers and direct them to your servers IP.

You will need to set up the subdomains ns1.bejoeties.nl and ns2.bejoeties.nl on the OVH nameservers and direct them to your servers IP.
Hi friend i tried to search that at OVH dedicated dashboard but cannot find them. in Plesk all is fine but the nameservers are still not reachable. I hope someone can help me

You now have the domain bejoeties.nl configured to use the digitalocean nameservers, You will need to set up the subdomains ns1.bejoeties.nl and ns2.bejoeties.nl on these servers so that they resolve to the servers IP address.

Back