• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Port 7081 appears in the website address

Piekielko

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
In random cases, port 7081 appears on my website.
After restarting Apache and Nginx, the problem temporarily disappears.
This issue came up after litespeed was installed for testing. Litespeed seems overrated and unnecessary to me - I removed it from the server.
Unfortunately, now a few times a month I have this weird problem on the site I tested on this Litespeed before.

Attachments

• port.png
    port.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 13
This could be a browser issue rather than a server issue. Maybe it can be solved by clearing the browser cache and the search history from the browser. If that does not do the trick, probable in a website configuration, e.g. in a WP setting or Joomla setting, there might be an entry that is redirecting a site to that address.

I checked this effect on my desktop computer, phone and other devices. The same problem was everywhere. Restarting Apache helps to fix this problem for several days. I have several domains on the server running on CMS Joomla + www.jch-optimize.net . Just one side has this problem

Is this entry in .htaccess may have some negative contribution to it?

Code:
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine On

RewriteRule "\.html\.gz$" "-" [T=text/html,E=no-gzip:1,E=no-brotli:1,L]

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
        <FilesMatch "\.html\.gz$" >
            Header append Content-Encoding gzip
            Header append Vary Accept-Encoding
        </FilesMatch>

RewriteRule .* - [E=JCH_GZIP_ENABLED:yes]
    </IfModule>

<IfModule !mod_headers.c>
        <IfModule mod_mime.c>
             AddEncoding gzip .gz
        </IfModule>

RewriteRule .* - [E=JCH_GZIP_ENABLED:yes]
    </IfModule>

RewriteCond %{ENV:JCH_GZIP_ENABLED} ^yes$
    RewriteCond %{HTTP:Accept-Encoding} gzip
    RewriteRule .* - [E=JCH_GZIP:.gz]

RewriteRule .* - [E=JCH_SCHEME:http]

RewriteCond %{HTTPS} on [OR]
    RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} ^443$
    RewriteRule .* - [E=JCH_SCHEME:https]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_METHOD} ^GET
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} !jch_optimize_no_cache
    RewriteCond "/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/httpdocs/media/com_jchoptimize/cache/html/%{ENV:JCH_SCHEME}/%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI}/%{QUERY_STRING}/index\.html%{ENV:JCH_GZIP}" -f
    RewriteRule .* "/media/com_jchoptimize/cache/html/%{ENV:JCH_SCHEME}/%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI}/%{QUERY_STRING}/index.html%{ENV:JCH_GZIP}" [L]
</IfModule>

Anything where a cache is involved is suspicious. There seems to be a cache in your installation, so maybe some pages are delivered from that cache and still "know" the former URL.

I think you're right. I will reduce page memory time by cyclic cleaning with cron. I guess this will solve the problem.
Thanks for the clarification. :)

Back