• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

"PosgreSQL server support" update problem

D

Dawn

Hi,

I've used Plesk 7.5.3 and now Plesk 8.0 and Plesk 8.0.1 on a debian sarge server. I've go a very un-nice error with the updater:

It allways shows me the "!" in front of the release name. It tells me there are updates available. I enter then the component view and see that the component "PosgreSQL server" is the thing which can be updated. Ok, I click the checkbox in front of it and then on "Install". Then it takes a few while and I get a mail where I can read:

"postgresql is already the newest version."

Great, but why is the "!" still displayed. I've tried everything but I can't get a solution.

Is anybody out there who can help me to fix that? I've this error since Plesk 7.5.3.

Greets and thanks,
Dawn

Back