• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Possible Bug on phpmyadmin

Fabio_Hansen

New Pleskian
Good night.

I think I've found a possible bug.
I have a signature with a database called db_one.
When I click on the phpmyadmin url, the database opens and the tables are displayed correctly.

I needed to create a second database called db_two.
There is no table in it.

When I click on the phpmyadmin url, the db_one database tables are listed.
The url looks as if the db_two tables are listed: like this: https://host.com:8443/domains/databases/phpMyAdmin/index.php?db=db_two, but the tables listed are from db_one.
When I refresh the page, phpmyadmin correctly lists db_two.

How can I solve this problem?

Thank you

The phpMyAdmin page is a frameset. It is possible that your browser delivers the contents of the left and right frame inside that set from its cache, because their addresses could be the same for both database that you open. When you click the right mouse button and "reload frame content" on the frame you will probably get the right page content. If that is the case, it is browser cache problem.Try to verify this by using a different web browser. Or maybe you are using a proxy server for surfing? That might cache content, too.

I cannot reproduce this. I have tested it with two databases in a single subscription. The phpMyAdmin link opens a separat tab, and whenever I click the one or the other database to open phpMyAdmin, the tab updates the screen correctly.

Back