1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

Post Install Issues

Discussion in 'Legacy Sitebuilder Software' started by kram@, Nov 24, 2004.

1. kram@

kram@ Regular Pleskian

40%
    Hello All,

I am having a few post install issues!

1* When trying to access the wizard URL:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: domxml_new_xmldoc() in /usr/local/Sitebuilder-1.0.0/include/classes/class.siteconfig.inc on line 138

2* When I select the site builder button in the PLESK interface I get sent to the login page and get this err: the URL = http://sitebuilder.xyz.host.co.za/login.php

Invalid FTP Host

If i enter the server IP, ftp.xyz.com or 127.0.0.1 i get the same err.

3* In the allowed IP option I can load my server xyz.host.co.za

I get the IP 127.0.0.1

Anybody have a few ideas?

:confused:

2. mac0310

mac0310 Guest

Update

kram

Just wondering if you are having the same problems after 1.1 (if you upgraded). My first installation was with 1.1 and apart from having to manually install 'php-domxml' everything went smoothly. Installation is one thing but configuration is another. I have encountered two problems with getting SiteBuilder to work. The first problem is that it uses the machine name to setup DNS pointers which is a problem if your machine name has nothing to do with your domain name of choice. This was relatively easy to fix but then I ran into the 'Invalid FT Host' error which I have not been able to satisfactorily resolve.

I am not at all impressed with the quality of the product and the number of bugs in what I thought was a production release. Perhaps my standards are too high but this still does not explain the useless documentation; great formatting, no content.