• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Post Install Issues

kram@

Regular Pleskian
Hello All,

I am having a few post install issues!

1* When trying to access the wizard URL:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: domxml_new_xmldoc() in /usr/local/Sitebuilder-1.0.0/include/classes/class.siteconfig.inc on line 138

2* When I select the site builder button in the PLESK interface I get sent to the login page and get this err: the URL = http://sitebuilder.xyz.host.co.za/login.php

Invalid FTP Host

If i enter the server IP, ftp.xyz.com or 127.0.0.1 i get the same err.

3* In the allowed IP option I can load my server xyz.host.co.za

I get the IP 127.0.0.1

Anybody have a few ideas?

:confused:

Update

kram

Just wondering if you are having the same problems after 1.1 (if you upgraded). My first installation was with 1.1 and apart from having to manually install 'php-domxml' everything went smoothly. Installation is one thing but configuration is another. I have encountered two problems with getting SiteBuilder to work. The first problem is that it uses the machine name to setup DNS pointers which is a problem if your machine name has nothing to do with your domain name of choice. This was relatively easy to fix but then I ran into the 'Invalid FT Host' error which I have not been able to satisfactorily resolve.

I am not at all impressed with the quality of the product and the number of bugs in what I thought was a production release. Perhaps my standards are too high but this still does not explain the useless documentation; great formatting, no content.

Back