• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Postfix: Relay acces denied

E

EdwardDekker

[FONT=&quot]Hi I have a installation of Postfix at Plesk and need support to reconnect my e-mail.

My Problem:
I can't send any mail from my side, but I could receive the e-mails from the internet.
I need a immediate solution to reconnect my e-mail and have already tried mchk to fix the installation.

This is my output from my maillog:
[/FONT]
Apr 29 20:09:51 srvhost postfix/smtpd[9369]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from *****.******.nl[****]: 554 5.7.1 <[email protected]>: Relay access denied; from=<[email protected]> to=<[email protected]> proto=ESMTP helo=<GeustPC>
[FONT=&quot]This is directly what i'll see when sending a new[/FONT][FONT=&quot] message[/FONT]:
[FONT=&quot]Servererror: 554 5.7.1 <[email protected]>: Relay access denied

Also i found this into my messages log:
[/FONT]
Apr 29 21:09:27 srvhost postfix/smtpd[12193]: sql_sqlite3 plugin prepare SQL statement for query 'SELECT `cmusaslsecretDIGEST-MD5` FROM domains d, users u WHERE u.name='info' and d.name='domain.com' and d.status=0 and u.status=0 and u.dom_id=d.id;' error: no such column: cmusaslsecretDIGEST-MD5
[FONT=&quot]
Any help will be appreciated.
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back