• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Postfix: Relay acces denied

E

EdwardDekker

[FONT=&quot]Hi I have a installation of Postfix at Plesk and need support to reconnect my e-mail.

My Problem:
I can't send any mail from my side, but I could receive the e-mails from the internet.
I need a immediate solution to reconnect my e-mail and have already tried mchk to fix the installation.

This is my output from my maillog:
[/FONT]
Apr 29 20:09:51 srvhost postfix/smtpd[9369]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from *****.******.nl[****]: 554 5.7.1 <[email protected]>: Relay access denied; from=<[email protected]> to=<[email protected]> proto=ESMTP helo=<GeustPC>
[FONT=&quot]This is directly what i'll see when sending a new[/FONT][FONT=&quot] message[/FONT]:
[FONT=&quot]Servererror: 554 5.7.1 <[email protected]>: Relay access denied

Also i found this into my messages log:
[/FONT]
Apr 29 21:09:27 srvhost postfix/smtpd[12193]: sql_sqlite3 plugin prepare SQL statement for query 'SELECT `cmusaslsecretDIGEST-MD5` FROM domains d, users u WHERE u.name='info' and d.name='domain.com' and d.status=0 and u.status=0 and u.dom_id=d.id;' error: no such column: cmusaslsecretDIGEST-MD5
[FONT=&quot]
Any help will be appreciated.
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back