1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Postrouting/Prerouting for second IP

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Maiki, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Maiki

Maiki Guest

Hi all,
    first Sorry for my Bad English ;)

Ich have a Root with Debian 4.0 and Plesk 8.2.1. The Server has Two IP Adresses. The Second IP i will use it for VmWare Server.

I have Installed VmWare and XP this works fine with nat i can, from the XP to the Inet but i can not from Inet (RDP) to the XP Mashine. Now a have the second IP and i will the second IP forwarding to the VM with :

The XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX is the Second IP and the 192.168.1.154 ist th IP of the VM.

In the Plesk Firewall i can only Forwarding (that not works i have testet that).
    If i try in the shell and give the Iptables in, the gives a Error:

If a edit the firewall-active.sh file and restart with /etc/init.d/psa-firewall restart the come the same error.

What ist wrong? and whe can i direct insert the Rule in the Plesk Firewall menue?

Or gives a other Solution?