• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[PPP-14418] PHP Warning: Division by zero ...messages.phtml, Line: 29

Pedro1

Basic Pleskian
Hello:

Someone could help me with this warning I see in /logs/panel.log ??
Code:
[03-Mar-2015 22:20:28 Europe/Berlin] Exception: PHP Warning: Division by zero; File: /opt/psa/admin/application/default/views/scripts/outgoing-mail/messages.phtml, Line: 29

file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Smb/Exception/Syntax.php
line: 56
code: 0

trace: #0 /opt/psa/admin/application/default/views/scripts/outgoing-mail/messages.phtml(29): Smb_Exception_Syntax::handleError(2, 'Division by zer...', '/opt/psa/admin/...', 29, Array)

#1 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/View.php(108): include('/opt/psa/admin/...')
#2 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/View/Abstract.php(888): Zend_View->_run('/opt/psa/admin/...')
#3 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(900): Zend_View_Abstract->render('outgoing-mail/m...')
#4 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(921): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->renderScript('outgoing-mail/m...', NULL)
#5 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Action/Helper/ViewRenderer.php(960): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->render()
#6 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Action/HelperBroker.php(277): Zend_Controller_Action_Helper_ViewRenderer->postDispatch()
#7 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Action.php(527): Zend_Controller_Action_HelperBroker->notifyPostDispatch()
#8 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Dispatcher/Standard.php(295): Zend_Controller_Action->dispatch('messagesAction')
#9 /opt/psa/admin/externals/Zend/Controller/Front.php(954): Zend_Controller_Dispatcher_Standard->dispatch(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http), Object(Zend_Controller_Response_Http))
#10 /opt/psa/admin/plib/Application/Web.php(38): Zend_Controller_Front->dispatch(NULL)
#11 /opt/psa/admin/htdocs/application.php(15): Plesk\Application_Web->run()
#12 {main}

Thanks in advance for your help
Best regards
Pedro

How it is affect Plesk operation? Have you tried bootstrapper repair procedure at least?

Hello.
Thanks for your interest and your answer Igor.
Actually I have a problem in my Plesk for some time after fix the vulnerability of SSL Poodle following these guidelines http://kb.odin.com/en/123160

The problems I have is that the FTP service down
#Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
I must to reboot the FTP service allways to fix it.

The other problem I have is that the service SPAMASSIN also stop often and I must to start the service too.

Therefore I'm reviewing all Plesk logs try to fix them.
My VPS only has 2 months and I didn't change anything on it except for Poodle vulnerability (which I still don't understand how a new Plesk version in January has a bug from October 2014)
Anyway, this PHP warning is repeated every day in my log, and would like to see if we can resolve it.

I'm not sure knows what is "bootstrapper" or what to do.

Thanks in advance for your help
Best regards
Pedro

Bootstrapper repair procedure just makes repairing procedure for your broken Plesk.
Just run it with

# /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.0.18-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

I have received information from developers, that initial issue is really bug. It is already submitted as PPP-14418 and developers are working on it.
Thank you.

Thanks Igor
Anyway, I understand that if I use bootstrapper script for repair files, I 'll lose all changes an fixes to correct Poodle the vulnerability. It is?
Kind regards
Pedro

Pedro, if you made the Poodle vulnerability updates as documented in http://kb.odin.com/en/123160, this shouldn't impact your efforts with respect to Poodle. On another note, Poodle isn't a "bug" in Plesk itself - In the most high level of terms think of it more as a bug within the components that many web servers and technologies make use of

On that note a full VPS backup would be a good idea before taking any action with your repair process
I make two backups every day. But believe me I've had a very bad experience with the restore service two months ago and almost lost the entire server. I had to migrate to a new VPS.
So I prefer to be sure to know what I'm really doing , otherwise , I do not. Regards

Pedro, if you made the Poodle vulnerability updates as documented in http://kb.odin.com/en/123160, this shouldn't impact your efforts with respect to Poodle. On another note, Poodle isn't a "bug" in Plesk itself - In the most high level of terms think of it more as a bug within the components that many web servers and technologies make use of
I understand this is not a vulnerability in Parallels , but if you have a script that allows fix it , perhaps in the last phase of the installation of Plesk should run this script with default settings that have plesk . I say this as a suggestion. Regards

Back