• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue [PPP-26496] I am not able to recover a single object from a backup

Alessandro

New Pleskian
Hello, I have upgraded my 2 dedicated server to Plesk Onyx. All seems works fine, better then the previous versions except for 1 thing, I can't recover a single object from a backup..
For example, when i try to recover a single mailbox for a domain, I get an empty list of mailboxes, and i can assure you that this feature still works in plesk v 12.5.

Can you help me?

Hello. This case must work. Could you provide more details on your request?
1. What is your OS?
2. What was backuped server or subscription?
3. Was the backup created before or after the upgrade?
4. Do you try to restore the backup from local or FTP storage?

Hello, Alessandro

Could you provide more details about this issue or step to reproduce? Are you trying to restore from backup made in Plesk 12.5? Are mailboxes affected only or other types of restoring items too?

Hello, as i said, I have upgraded a fully working copies of Plesk on 2 servers from 12.5 to 17.x Onyx. Both systems has CentOS 7.2 Installed. The problem affect the Server Backup, and no, I'm not trying to recover an old backup, but a newer one created with Plesk Onyx. The Backup is stored in the same File System of Plesk.

Hello, Alessandro. Thank you for the reply. Bug PPP-26496 is confirmed. We will fix it in one of next updates. As a workaround, you may restore the mailboxes from subscription's backup manager.

Back