• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue [PPP-48115] Outgoing Mail Control Probable Spam False Alert

G J Piper

Regular Pleskian
It seems after the 18.0.25 update my home page in the UI shows an alert status for Outgoing Mail Control even though proceeding into the settings reveals no flagged emails, domains, or subscriptions. Anyone else experiencing this, and is there a way to clear it somehow? I already turned it off then back on and restarted the server but it is still there.

Screen-Shot-2020-03-17-at-11.12.17-AM.jpg

updated multiple servers. One after the other to reproduce behaviour. Same behaviour on all server.

Admins home page shows: "Probable spam" after update. But there is none. Will watch if/when the false notification disappears.

@TomBoB,

This warning is indeed displayed when it shouldn't be, it's tracked as a bug PPP-48115.
We are going to fix it in 18.0.25 Update 1.

Same here on Plesk 18.0.28 #1

qxTXavVSMj.png

How to remove this warning? I've fixed the limit issue but still persist.

deBXwlhF16.png

The period value is the issue here.

dJqugRGCLw.png

Just chang it from 1 week to 1 day

The reports mentioned in the description is just a warning icon

Solved.

Back