• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Preview 11.5 issue

Ryan11433

Regular Pleskian
I have cloned my plesk server as it says at http://www.parallels.com/download/plesk/11.5 then I was going to preview this on cloned virtual machine but I cannot as I get parallels installer was updated then after it refresh to updated installer there is no way to preview 11.5 but to update 9.5 files (theres no reason to update) while I'm already at 11.0.9?

I think I got it as thinking back some more as my experience with SW-SOFT. Download Plesk Autoinstaller for Windows that comes with ai.exe but rename it to plesk-installer.exe saving it to your user folder and run that file in command prompt "plesk-installer --all-versions"

It is now sucessfully upgraded to plesk 11.5 preview release on the cloned VM using plesk 11.0.9 but using trial key appears "Error: The license key is invalid. In order to use Panel, you need to obtain and install a new valid license key.
Your license key has expired. To continue using your Panel, you must purchase a non-expiring commercial license key."

Of course the feedback bug report on broken trial key is filled in and I also contacted Customer Support on their support ticket system about that too. Hopefully they send me a new one?

Last edited:
The parallels support team from their ticket system system told me that I need to contact PLA & PKA Development team and they did provide what they can do as they said that they are not authorized to handle PLA & PKA Development keys so instead provided me a key that expires in 14 days. That is not good to develop and testing things out when you are knowing that you only have 14 days even though I do have the retail product that I paid for.

What is their number or a way to get to them? Of course I'm a hard hearing person and that is why I use relay but I feel that using relay is annoying to most hearing people even they don't know how to use relay. So if there is another way to get to them please tell me that.

Of course they are all on ONE primary system using Hyper V Virtual Machines?

Last edited:
Back