1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Preview 3 Bugs?

Discussion in 'Plesk Automation' started by Stuart Ledingham, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stuart Ledingham

Stuart Ledingham Guest

Hi

When trying to update company info i'm getting message at top of the screen:

Error: Failed to update the administrator account in panel 'Administration Panel': The operation can not be completed because the following component is missing or is not running: SDK::UpdateUserInfoObserver

Also I'm using a UK company as the example and it doesn't allow me to put in a UK postcode
    like EH12 6RT - it brings back and error message saying the post code must be all digits

Also - I have created 2 customers, paid their initial invoices but then the provisioning of their subscriptions is failing

error message:

Failed to provision the subscription to the panel #95 "Administration Panel": The operation can not be completed because the following component is missing or is not running: SDK::ChangeSubscriptionLimitsObserver (sc_id #54)

Which means so far I have been unable to provision and account subscription to test?

2. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Regular Pleskian Plesk Team

57%
    Hi, Stuart,
    It looks like you had a problem with installation or something failed down the road. That’s why you have reports that a component is missing. We would appreciate access to your environment to troubleshoot the issues.
    As for the post code validation, please, check the selected country. For US it will allow digits only, but for UK it lets me to input your code without any problem.

Regards,
    Andrey

3. Andrew Andriatis

Andrew Andriatis Regular Pleskian Plesk Team

57%
    Hi, Stuart,
    You have enabled modules, compatibility with which is not provided yet. Unfortunately at the moment there is no way to turn them off, and I’d recommend you to reinstall the environment. We will remove all extra modules from the list by the production time to avoid the confusion.
    An alternative way would be shutting down all extra service controllers. I can give you the list of SC-s running in Preview 3 by default.

Regards,
    Andrey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.