• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Probem while installing template

R

ravindrapn

Hi,

I have created a sample given in SDK.I have modified it and compiled using SW Soft SDK.When i installed into site builder, the folder can be viewed.But the problem when i tried to open the site builder wizard, i cannot view the templates.Also the defaukl folders in stie builder templates contains .htc extension.But for my folder that is not there.SO please any help me in this.

Regards
ravindra

Hello,

As I understood it:
1. You created .msi file with one design template.
2. You installed this .msi file on the SiteBuilder server.
3. You found new folder in the 'SiteBuilder\Repository\Design' directory.
4. You didn't find new design template on the Design step.

If so, you just need to add this template to the current plan:
http://download1.swsoft.com/SiteBuilder/Windows/docs/3.2/en_US/sitebuilder-3.2-win-admins-guide/

About .htc files. SiteBuilder design templates in the 'images' folder contain two files: blank.gif and pngbehavior.htc. When you create your own design template, it haven't this files, cause they will be added by default by SiteBuilder engine. Just don't worry abouth them.

p.s. These files fix the png-transparency issue for browser IE6.

Thanks for the reply..
what you explained is exactly right.
As you said i have gone through the template.Which template i need to add?Please tell me...it is very urgent.

Regards
ravindra

The most straight way to see your template in Wizard is following:
1. Login into SiteBuilder admin panel as administrator. This user has access to all installed templates by default.
2. If administrator has own site - click to 'Edit' this site, so you'll go to the Wizard (if such site doesn't exist - create one).
3. Go to Design step. Pay attention to the filter 'Category' in the top left corner of the page - it should has value 'All Categories' to avoid problems.
4. If there is too much design templates - you can search your template by its id.

Hope it helps.

Back