• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem Adding a Domain over XMLRPC / WHMCS

A

Andy Melichar

Hi,

I'm using WHMCS to manage billing and accounts, everything is working swimmingly EXCEPT adding a domain name. I receive this error back:

Error: 2303 - Domain adding was failed. Error: Unable to get ip id by address from db

I have two IP in the pool, so that shouldn't be the problem, and I just had them add some IP and had to reread the IPs and it worked fine.

Also what is strange, is that WHMCS is successfully creating the Plesk account and it shows up as assigned to the first IP in the pool - so Plesk is reading the IP and able to assign to it, something screwy is just happening when it comes time to add the domain to it.

Plesk 8.6 and WHMCS 4.1.2

Help!

Thanks,
Andy

Hi
I have the exact same issue.
Have you found any way around it? or a solution to this?
WHMCS has offerred no help.

Hi,

I'm using WHMCS to manage billing and accounts, everything is working swimmingly EXCEPT adding a domain name. I receive this error back:

Error: 2303 - Domain adding was failed. Error: Unable to get ip id by address from db

I have two IP in the pool, so that shouldn't be the problem, and I just had them add some IP and had to reread the IPs and it worked fine.

Also what is strange, is that WHMCS is successfully creating the Plesk account and it shows up as assigned to the first IP in the pool - so Plesk is reading the IP and able to assign to it, something screwy is just happening when it comes time to add the domain to it.

Plesk 8.6 and WHMCS 4.1.2

Help!

Thanks,
Andy

Back