• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Problem after trying to activate pagespeed_ap24

Adam Alrajjoub

New Pleskian
Hello my friends
I do not have enough experience in managing my server. Yesterday I tried to activate pagespeed_ap24 from Home>>>>Tools & Settings >>>>> Apache Web Server Settings

The page took a long time to load, so I reloaded it. Then the problem started in my server
all Apache modules are disabled and can not be activated
I do not know what will do all the sites on the server not working now
This is a shot of error

I talked with the support of the My hosting providers, but my response was that he must wait on Monday, and this is a problem for me
Thanks for help in advance

Hi Adam Alrajjoub,

could you please explain, HOW you installed the additional apache module "pagespeed_ap24" ?

If I've disabled pagespeed_ap24_module solve the problem?
This could certainly solve your issue, but may leave issues/errors/problems, if possible configuration file - leftovers exist.
As the "pagespeed_ap24" module is not a standart apache module, which comes automatically with your apache - vendor version, you must have added it manually somehow and we should know you installed it on your server, in order to give you decent suggestions, how you are able to remove it now.

As a temporary solution, pls. search for example with a command like:
Code:
find /etc/httpd -type f -name "*.conf" -exec grep --color -Hni "pagespeed_ap24.so" {} \;
... for your depending integration at your apache configuration files and comment out any existent settings.

If this didn't already solved your issue, then it is most likely the case, that you load all existent modules from your folder "/usr/lib64/httpd/modules/" and either you, or and additional script added the PageSpeed - related *.so - files there. Pls. consider to remove them from there manually.

As I saw, that you recently upgraded to CentOS 7.4 ( which is currently not yet supported by Plesk... further informations can be read at: => Question - Plesk Onyx & CentOS 7.4 compatible? ), are you aware, that the upgrade included as well an apache package upgrade? If you added additional apache modules BEFORE your operating system upgrade, you have to make sure, that all your apache modules work as expected and if they don't work as exepected, pls. troubleshoot and investigate with the help of your log - files, as additional ( manually added ) modules might not have been compiled for your current apache version. ;)

Thanks UFHH01 for responding and trying to help!
The problem has been solved
I hired a developer to fix the problem
Thank you so much

Back