• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Problem can not edit sites using browser Firefox

Ballou Support

New Pleskian
Hello!

I have tried from several computers to edit sites on web-presence sitebuilder with latest version of Mozilla Firefox (28.0) but it does not work. It is a standalone system with the latest version running. It works fine with Google Chrome and IE on different versions.

The problem is that it is impossible to get a marker on the edit field anywhere? Is this a known problem?

/Per

Ballou

Hi Ballou,

I don't work for Parallels but I've been installing, tweaking and generally trying out WPB in Firefox v28.0 all week and it seems fine from here. Whats your install URL - I'll see if I can reproduce the fault.

Jay

Back