• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Problem Disk Size

The-Evil-News

New Pleskian
Good day

I've seen that I'm only 15.56GB because for my site
that is not much how can I make it bigger?
And also / dev / root was full it could not be made backups anymore is there also a possibility to make it bigger?

WARNING: (hosting object 'ns.eu') Not all the data was backed up into /var/lib/psa/dumps/domains/ns.eu successfully. Total space: 20506865664; Available space: 2818338816; Mounted on: /. Unable to write to the output file '/var/lib/psa/dumps/domains/ns.eu/backup_user-data_1706200104.tgz': Auf dem Gerät ist kein Speicherplatz mehr verfügbar at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage/Splitter.pm line 92.
write error code 32
pigz abort: write error on <stdout>
Datenübergabe unterbrochen (broken pipe) at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage/Storage.pm line 319.

WARNING: (hosting object 'ns.eu') Not all the data was backed up into /var/lib/psa/dumps/domains/ns.eu successfully. Total space: 20506865664; Available space: 2795237376; Mounted on: /. Unable to write to the output file '/var/lib/psa/dumps/domains/ns.eu/backup_user-data_1706200104.tgz': Auf dem Gerät ist kein Speicherplatz mehr verfügbar at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage/Splitter.pm line 92.
write error code 32
pigz abort: write error on <stdout>
Datenübergabe unterbrochen (broken pipe) at /opt/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Storage/Storage.pm line 319.

How do I get it with more like 20 gb memory

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    49.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Unbenannt1.PNG
    Unbenannt1.PNG
    8 KB · Views: 2
You can add additional hdd and mount it to /var mountpoint for storing mails, sites content, databases, logs, etc.
But it is usual Linux administrative task.

Back