• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Problem in edit mode

D

Don Levy

While in edit mode if I save the work I've done & go back to do more work the page won't move down. The side arrow & even the bottom arrow don't work at all. The only way I can get the page to move down is to either publish, resave it, go to another page or sometime go completely out of the program and then back in.
This is not only time consuming but very annoying. Does anyone have any suggestions on why this happens. It started a few days ago & seems to be getting worse. Any help will be appreciated.
donrock

Me as well

I have a similar problem in that I can change something (type/a link/picture) and then save and preview.
When I preview, all the changes I just did are gone. I then have to re-do them, save, and preview again only to find that nothing has been saved and it looks just like I haven't done anything. If I restart Explorer, log back in and preview, then the changes might or might not be there... It took me 2 hours to fix four lines of type because nothing is getting saved/updated. It might be my computer, but I don't think so. It's like Plesk has a mind of it's own... many times I have had to delete an image because the link has erroneous info associated with it that I did not type in. Example: I made a photo link to another page, but when I previewed the page, It had a mailto link... which I definetly did not type in... maybe our problems are related???

CC

It appears we are on our own

I have emailed Parallels technical help three times in the last week and have gotten zero response.
My post(s) here have gotten zero replies.

It appears Parallels users like me are just on our own.

All I can say is that I learn from my mistakes, and I rarely repeat them.

Back