1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problem installing SSL on domain

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by AvocentX, May 26, 2012.

1. AvocentX

AvocentX Guest

I am trying to install a Geotrust True BusinessID with EV, but keep getting this error in the CA Certificate part of Plesk Certificate Setup page:

Unable to set the CA certificate: Unable to put certificate file: Unable to update certificate in Web Server: websrvmng failed: Certificate::Read failed

I have followed Geotrust instructions, but the errror sounds like something server sided?
    I should add that I made the certificate requesting using the subdomain on the main domain account.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Looks like that problem related to incorrect permissions (READ) for C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Crypto\RSA\MachineKeys\ folder. Did you check it?

3. AvocentX

AvocentX Guest

What account needs Read rights on the folder?