1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problem installing Turck MMCache

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by GeneralSquall, Sep 29, 2005.

1. GeneralSquall

GeneralSquall Guest

Hi,
    I have problem with Turck MMCache installation on RedHat EL3 with Plesk 7.5.4. I've search my HDD and found phpize in /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/ only. So I supposed that root installation of PHP is /usr/local/psa/admin, but I've got an error:

/usr/bin/phpize: line 48: cd: /usr/local/psa/admin/lib/php/build: No such file or directory
    /usr/bin/phpize: line 49: cd: /usr/local/psa/admin/lib/php/build: No such file or directory
    /usr/bin/phpize: line 52: /usr/local/psa/admin/lib/php/build/phpize.m4: No such file or directory
    aclocal: `configure.ac' or `configure.in' is required

Then I searched this forum and found an explanation, that root directory for php is "/usr", but there is no such file /usr/bin/phpize! :-( And even if I do cp /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/phpize /usr I still get the same error (see above).

Can anyone help me with an advice? May be I am missing something?..