1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Problem list - Upgrade 10.0.1 to 10.1.1

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by maw, Feb 1, 2011.

1. maw

maw Basic Pleskian

85%
    finally after the php bug was resolved i started the update today. so far runs everything pretty well except some errors and there effect. CentOS-5-x86_64

here all:

what does it mean?

how can i resolve this? it comes all the time by an update?

since the update webmail login fails for every email. email clients runs well. the noted log shows no info.

this for every subscription

what does it mean for the mail name now?

so far that's it ... please help from support.

also i noted, that now 70% of all mail accounts have now a quota value of -1 in the database, thats not how it was before.

i have now also the same apache problem like in a other thread here mentioned ( http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=106005 ). when add a new domain or do changes, the apache wont restart by himself. not good when i client add a domain by himself.

so far is all running but i want the problems resolved, specially for an future coming update.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  2. maw

maw Basic Pleskian

85%
    i started now "/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/db-update-plesk10.php" in the shell and get the same errors.

3. maw

maw Basic Pleskian

85%
    ok, webmail works... i used back the rpm saved prefs and server file from imp. will check what the changes to the new one are.

so not so much left on the errors above.