1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

[Problem] Unable to update administrator information

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by iuzer, Jan 9, 2005.

1. iuzer

iuzer Guest

I have installed plesk 7.5 reloaded and then i log in with the default user admin..
    nothing wrong, but when i try to update administrator information i get always the same message..
    Unable to update administrator information: Some fields are empty or contain an improper value.
    the highlighted field is 'Country' (not required) i have set it to my country and then to the default country 'US' but i continue to see the same message without the possibility to skip it..
    someone can help me?

thanks for the support
    iuz

2. Mr. Pink

Mr. Pink Guest

Hi,

which Plesk version do you have excactly? I have Plesk 7.5.1 and cannot reproduce this error.

Regards,

Pink

3. iuzer

iuzer Guest

same version of plesk but using Konqueror 3.2.1 on a Suse 9.1 i wasn't able to change admin infos.. using mozilla there was no problems during the operation..
    the problem was the browser not plesk..