• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Problem Updating

KathiV

New Pleskian
I am new to Server things, so sry if it could be fixed easy. I tried to update my components in plesk control. But i get an error everytime.

Error: The installation of the package 'IIS-IPSecurity' failed with code -1. (install: Enabling IIS IP Security...)
Not all packages were installed.
Please, contact product technical support

I cant attach the log because i only get a white windo so I will shorten the log and post it directly.

Package action: InstallMsiPackage, package: plesk-service-node-utilities, exec time: 43.715 sec. desc: file='C:\ParallelsInstaller\parallels\PANEL-WIN_11.5.30\dist-msi-Microsoft-2003-i386\plesk-service-node-utilities.msi', command-line='ADDLOCAL=ALL ALLUSERS=1 ARPSYSTEMCOMPONENT=1 REBOOT=R AUTOINSTALLER=1'
Installation of package plesk-service-node-utilities requests a reboot.
Find directly required packages for plesk-service-node-11.5.30.noarch
Find directly required packages for iis-web-components-1.0.noarch
Find directly required packages for plesk-service-node-11.5.30.noarch
Find directly required packages for IIS-IPSecurity-1.x86_64
Enabling IIS IP Security...
Execute pkgmgr /iu:IIS-Security;IIS-IPSecurity
Package action: Execute, package: IIS-IPSecurity, exec time: 0.001 sec. desc: program='pkgmgr', command-line='/iu:IIS-Security;IIS-IPSecurity', working-dir='', context='x64', output='~empty'
pkgmgr /iu:IIS-Security;IIS-IPSecurity failed with error -1(0xffffffff). Output:
Action '<execute program="pkgmgr" command-line="/iu:IIS-Security;IIS-IPSecurity" context="x64" />' failed with error -1(0xffffffff)
Execute C:\ParallelsInstaller\send-error-report.exe install
Execute C:\ParallelsInstaller\send-error-report.exe install
Error: The installation of the package 'IIS-IPSecurity' failed with code -1. (install: Enabling IIS IP Security...)
Not all packages were installed.
Please, contact product technical support.

Would be nice if anyone could help me with that

Cheers Kathi

Back