• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Problem with 1 Reseller: The plan was not applied

die|webhosterin

New Pleskian
Hello,

There are already an issue for the same problem.

I have the problem but only at a single reseller. For all other resellers the problem does not exist.

The Reseller can not assign service packages. The customer is also not applied.

I also have the rights of the reseller checked: Hosting performance settings management.

The rights are set at the reseller.

EDIT: What I now but find strange is that the assignment of the service packages will work again if I rename the Reseller.

Perhaps an important clue. The reseller could no longer assign packets, as he moved to the Power User view and again moved to the provider view. I suspect that this is precisely the problem.

When I again rename the Reseller with the old login, is again the problem.

EDIT: Unfortunately I have been looking forward too early. The problem with the reseller is unfortunately again.

EDIT: The problem is now also at resellers who are re-created.

Last edited:
I have similar problem. My service plan can be assigned to reseller or subscription, but the plan options only applied partially. There are many options such as: PHP version, PHP general setting did not applied but PHP performance option were applied.

The same situation also appear on plan permission, I have select 'chrooted only' for ssh access in service plan, but applied subscription always be assigned 'not allowed' for ssh access.

All new created subscription shown leading green checker which indicate they synced with service plan. But I found the options were not synced actually.

Back