• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Problem with adding new domain

Peter_K

New Pleskian
Hello!

Could you help me with adding new domain to plesk panel 10.3.1? I'm doing it in tipical way (as on screenshot below), the dns serwers and other settings are the same like in other 3 domains that I have in this panel but new domain doesn't work (this domain is mianowski.waw.pl (not work) and eg. build-democracy.org - (works)). On the domain's provider panel I put dns adresses to this from plesk panel (the same like in working well domains in panel) dns are ns1.first-ns.de and robotns2.second-ns.de.

Could you suggest me what I'm doing wrong way? I will be grateful if you help me :)

3.jpg

Back