• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Problem with adding new domain

Peter_K

New Pleskian
Hello!

Could you help me with adding new domain to plesk panel 10.3.1? I'm doing it in tipical way (as on screenshot below), the dns serwers and other settings are the same like in other 3 domains that I have in this panel but new domain doesn't work (this domain is mianowski.waw.pl (not work) and eg. build-democracy.org - (works)). On the domain's provider panel I put dns adresses to this from plesk panel (the same like in working well domains in panel) dns are ns1.first-ns.de and robotns2.second-ns.de.

Could you suggest me what I'm doing wrong way? I will be grateful if you help me :)

3.jpg

Back